Did you know that 80% of businesses can't find a document or file on a regular basis? And what if the document is lost forever? That's added time and money to recreate the information. Misplaced or lost information also is at a risk for data breaches.
In today's competitive business environment, a single system able to effectively manage all types of information gives your organization efficiency, cost savings and peace of mind. The need is tremendous, because the global "datasphere" is expected to more than triple in size in just the next few years!
PaperVision.com® makes information management simple.
PaperVision.com is a cloud-based information management system, so it is fast, secure and easy to use. It streamlines the entire information lifecycle from collection and organization to workflow and records retention/destruction. With a quick keyword search, you can access any document, anywhere, anytime. You can track user activity. You can restrict access to certain documents.
Setup is a snap. No scratching your head over configuration settings. Solutions Profiles offer preconfigured settings for a wide range of common business processes, but they can also be modified to suit your unique needs.
"Just when we thought the PaperVision platform couldn't get any better, Digitech Systems has raised the bar again," says Jamie Bsales of Buyers Laboratory.
Georgia Pelton, an accounts payable administrator, praises the system's flexibility.
"We love that we can personalize how we code the documents to suit how we use them. The flexibility of PaperVision.com has been key to our success," Pelton says.
Contact us today if you’re ready to easily manage your entire information lifecycle. Download this helpful infographic to learn more about how PaperVision.com makes information management simple.
- Check out this informative PaperVision.com product overview by the analysts at Valoir.
- Not sure how to compare PaperVision.com to other cloud solutions? Read through Keypoint Intelligence's Buyers Lab report on PaperVision.com's Platinum ratings!
- Visit PaperVision.com to learn more about how you can manage documents in the cloud.
- Read this case study to see how Seafood Producers Cooperative uses PaperVision.com to effectively manage their information in the cloud.
- Watch this video on how PaperVision.com makes remote collaboration simple!