Cooperative Education Specialists (CES) is a procurement agency that provides shared purchasing services to public educational institutions in New Mexico. Procurement involves acquiring goods, services and work that is vital to educational operations. Trouble is, procurement often requires a lot of paper processes, in fact they received more than 60,000 invoices per year.
This case study video highlights the organizations ability to drastically reduce operating costs and enable remote work for their employees thanks to digitizing their information with the help of Digitech Systems’ reseller, Document Imaging of the Southwest. By making the transition to managing files electronically, they have been able to:
- Decrease the time to complete customer requests from 20 minutes to seconds.
- Clear out a 1500 square foot document storage garage.
- Enable remote work overnight in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Save the organization $111,000 annually on supplies and staff.
Watch this video to learn more about CES and how they were able to improve their business processes and keep their workers remote during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Want to learn more about CES and their success with Digitech Systems ECM products? Read the whole written story here!
- Learn more about the PaperVision® product suite by visiting our products page.
- Download this digitization infographic to learn how digitizing your documents can help your business.
- Visit this landing page to learn more about cloud information management and how it can help you achieve effective and secure remote work.