The European Union (EU) Parliament approved the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in April 2016 and went into effect May 2018. GDPR is designed to protect EU citizens’ personally identifiable information (PII), and applies not just to EU-based companies, but any company collecting PII on EU citizens. Noncompliance with GDPR could cost up to $23.4 million, or 4% of annual revenue (whichever is higher), however businesses are still struggling to get their information under control.
What if you could ensure all your organization's data was in compliance with GDPR? Just by implementing one system, you can be confident in your data protection strategy. You can easily:
- maintain audit trails and track activity on any document in the application,
- protect customer data with five levels of security, and
- enforce system security standards by document, project, and user.
Improve your understanding of these important legal regulations with this easy-to-read two-page compliance brief that is designed to help you understand the specific technology you need to ensure you comply with the GDPR. We can help you make sure you and your European client's data is safely protected.
What are you waiting for? Get started today!
- Check out this post about 7 surprising facts about cyber security. We gaurantee, some will surprise you!
- Download our cyber security infographic to see why it's crucial to prioritize cyber security in your business.
- Watch this video to learn how you can access Any Document, Anywhere, Anytime with ImageSilo.
- Visit our cyber security page to see all the resources you need on securing your business information.