“Just when we thought the PaperVision platform couldn’t get any better, Digitech Systems has raised the bar again,” claims Jamie Bsales, Director of Solutions Analysis for Keypoint Intelligence-Buyers Lab.
Wondering how PaperVision compares to other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products you may be considering? Wish you had an independent, third-party assessment to help you identify best-of-breed technologies?
You do! Buyers Lab, the product testing and review division of Keypoint Intelligence, looks at hundreds of products every year. They assess each product in several important areas and give each one a rating that helps you tell them apart.
We handed them PaperVision Enterprise, our ECM on-premise software, and our new cloud ecm service, PaperVision.com, and waited to see what they thought. We’re thrilled to report that the analysts at Buyers Lab gave them a Platinum rating, which is the highest possible score!
Here’s just a few of the things they had to say:
- “An impressive roster of features”
- “robust document security…to safeguard valuable documents”
- “…streamline document-centric processes”
- “Intuitive and effective electronic capture, annotation, filing, search, and retrieval.”
- “…supports a host of complex scenarios, customizable to suit just about any business process”
- “…easy to master for knowledge workers and IT personnel alike.”
- “Designed with one thing in mind: helping people…get their jobs done.”
Read this product review to find out more about how PaperVision stands out from the rest.
- Wondering if PaperVision.com can help you quickly enable remote work? Read this blog post to learn how quick and easy it can be.
- Check out the product sheet for more great PaperVision Enterprise on-premise features and capabilities: PaperVision Enterprise Product Sheet
- Short on time? Check out this two minute product overview video.
- Explore additional information about PaperVision.com.